Subscribe to receive
the up-to-date news and
stay informed of the latest developments.
Wi-Fi HaLow and Low Earth Orbit (LEO) Satellites: The Future of Wireless Experience
Tech giants across the globe are setting their sights on the skies, delving into the immense potential of Low Earth Orbit (LEO) satellite communication, seeking the next generation connectivity solutions. From Apple’s partnership with Globalstar, Qualcomm’s alliance with Iridium Communications to SpaceX’s Starlink project, we’ve witnessed the flourishing of this market. In 2022, the LEO satellite market value reached 26.685 billion USD, and it is projected to grow at a compound annual growth rate of 41.3% to 212.1 billion USD between 2023-2029. These staggering numbers underscore the significant role of LEO satellites in the global communication market and its immense potential for the future.
But how can this potential be realized? The answer might be Wi-Fi HaLow. Why?
Key Advantages of Wi-Fi HaLow:
- Coverage: With a connection range of up to 1km, its coverage is 100 times that of traditional Wi-Fi, making it widely applicable in smart agriculture, smart cities, and other fields.
- Low Energy Consumption: For IoT devices that require long operation times and have a high reliance on batteries, HaLow performs exceptionally. Ideally, a button cell battery can last over three years.
- High-density Connection: It can simultaneously connect to eight thousand devices, seamlessly catering to large application scenarios.
- Outstanding Penetration: HaLow can effortlessly penetrate walls and other obstacles, ensuring perfect indoor coverage.
The Perfect Fusion of Low Earth Orbit (LEO) Satellite Networks and HaLow:
- Addressing Connectivity Issues in Remote Areas: In mountains and other remote places, HaLow’s long-distance transmission capability makes it an ideal choice for consistent internet service provision.
- Beamforming Technology: Leveraging HaLow’s high penetration and coverage, it can interact more effectively with LEO satellite beamforming technology, achieving precise beamforming and tracking, offering a more stable connection.
- Universalizing Global Internet Access: According to the International Telecommunication Union (ITU) report of 2022, several billion people still cannot enjoy high-speed internet. But Wi-Fi HaLow and LEO satellite networks, especially high-coverage solutions like Starlink, can offer unprecedented connectivity for these areas.
Application of ARF Wi-Fi HaLow IoT Solution in Collaboration with LEO Satellite Networks:
With an anticipated 75 billion IoT devices set to be in use globally by 2025, Wi-Fi HaLow undoubtedly holds tremendous market potential. Paired with Low Earth Orbit (LEO) satellite networks, it could be the key element in realizing true global connectivity, transforming the way we live and work.
CONTACT OUR SALES
We're excited to discuss how we can collaborate.