WiFi 6 11ax M.2 AE Key Module AW7915-AED
The AW7915-AED is a WiFi6 M.2 AE key Module with a Mediatek MT7915DAN chipset, supporting a PHY rate of 573+1201 Mbps in 2.4GHz and 5GHz bands, compliant with IEEE 802.11ax/ac standards.
High-Performance WiFi6 M.2 Module: AW7915-AED with Dual-Band Dual Concurrent Support
Introducing the AW7915-AED WiFi6 M.2 AE key Module – it’s a real powerhouse! It’s all thanks to the Mediatek MT7915DAN chipset that’s under the hood. This module boasts a blistering PHY rate of 573+1201 Mbps and is fully in line with the IEEE 802.11ax/ac standards.
What makes it stand out is its ability to handle Dual Bands Dual Concurrent (DBDC) mode, which means it can simultaneously work its magic in both the 2.4GHz and 5GHz bands. So, you get a top-notch wireless experience.
But here’s where it gets even more exciting – this module has some serious tech inside. It’s got optimized RF architecture and baseband algorithms, which means it performs like a champ while sipping power conservatively. Plus, it’s smart enough to take on some of the Wi-Fi tasks, so your host processor can breathe easy.
Security? No problem! The MT7915DAN chipset has all the standard-based features covered – think top-notch security, quality of service, and international regulations.
And when it’s time for a nap, this module can go into a deep sleep mode, thanks to its power-saving tricks. It even has two CPU systems for clock control, power management, and host interface configuration. Not to mention those PDMA engines that keep the data flowing smoothly.
Now, here’s the real magic: The MT7915DAN chipset teams up with the MT7975DN to deliver exceptional radio performance and low power usage. It’s all about staying connected and efficient.
This module doesn’t mess around with connection quality either. It’s rocking PCIe2.1 for a stable, high-speed connection between your platform and the chipset. It’s all about keeping that data flowing smoothly over Wi-Fi.
So, in a nutshell, the AW7915-AED M.2 AE key Module is your go-to solution for top-notch WiFi6 connectivity. It’s all about reliability, high performance, and power efficiency, neatly packed into a compact form factor.
- 2T2R in 2.4G+2T2R in 5G with support of up to 573+1201Mbps PHY rate
- Supports 20, 40, 80 channels HE MCS0 11 BW20/40/80MHz with Nss=1~2
- Short Guard Interval
- Space time block code (STBC)
- Low Density Partiy check (LDPC)
- Support digital pre distortion to enhance PA performance
- Smoothing (channel estimation) extension to MIMO case
- DFS radar detection
- Embedded ARM Cortex R4 processor for full host CPU offload
- Embedded 32 bit RISC microprocessor
- Support STBC, LDPC, TX Beamformer and RX Beamformee Decoded BW20/40/80 up to 4×2 MU materix feedback
- Greenfield, mixed mode, legacy modes support
- Highly integrated RF with 40nm low power process
- Noise mitigation:
- Supports background scan function for fast channel switching
- Supports spectrum analysis for non Wi Fi signals
- Intelligent power saving
- WFA WMM, WMM PS (QoS)
- Integrate high efficiency internal 2.4G/5G PAs
- Intelligent Calibration (iCal) reduces the production time
- Supports 2×2 4SS 11ax wave2 MU-MIMO
- MU-MIMO configurations of
4 users: 4*1ss
3 users: 2*1ss + 1*2ss or 3*1ss
2 users: 2*2ss or 1*1ss + 1*2ss or 2*1ss
- Supports 5, 10, 20, 40, 80, 80+80 channels
- Support MU-OFDMA TX/RX
- 4T4R with support of up to 2401Mbps PHY rate
- Configurable 4×4/3×3
- WoWLAN via GPIO (client mode), supports Host Sleep (AP mode)
|Standards||Wireless: IEEE 802.11ax/ac/b/g/n (4Tx4R)|
|Data Rate||IEEE802.11ax 2401Mbps @TX/RX
IEEE802.11ac 1733Mbps @TX/RX
IEEE802.11a/n 600Mbps @TX/RX
|Output Power||11b: 23dbm+/- 1.5dbm @11Mbps
11g: 20dbm+/- 1.5dbm @54Mbps
11g/n: 20dBm +/- 1.5dbm @MCS7, HT20
11a: 19.5dBm +/- 1.5dbm @54Mbps
11a/n: 19.5dBm+/- 1.5dbm @MCS7, HT20
11ac HT20: 20+/-1.5dBm @MCS8
11ac HT40: 17+/-1.5dBm @MCS9
11ac HT80: 14.5+/-1.5dBm @MCS9
11ax HT20: 20+/-1.5dBm @MCS9
11ax HT40: 17 +/- 1.5dBm @MCS9
11ax HT80: 14.5 +/- 1.5dBm @MCS11
|Receiver Sensitivity||11b: -99dBm @11Mbps
11g: -95dBm @54Mbps
11g/n: -90dBm @HT20, MCS7
-86dBm @HT40, MCS7
11a: -90Bm @54Mbps
11a/n: -85dBm @HT20, MCS7
-81dBm @HT40, MCS7
11ac: -90dBm +/- 2dBm @VHT20 MCS8
11ac: -85dBm +/- 2dBm @VHT40 MCS9
11ac: -68dBm +/- 2dBm @VHT80 MCS9
11ax: -61dBm +/- 2dBm @HE20 MCS11
11ax: -58dBm +/- 2dBm @HE40 MCS11
11ax: -55dBm +/- 2dBm @HE80 MCS11
|Antenna||External Antenna connector (IPEX) x2|
|Frequency Range||US, Canada 2.412 GHz ~ 2.462 GHz (CH1~CH11)
EU, Japan: 2.412 GHz ~ 2.472 GHz (CH1~CH13)
5.15 GHz ~ 5.875 GHz
|Software||Security: 64/128-bit WEP Encryption, WPA, WPA2
|Operating Voltage||DC 3.3V ± 5%|
|Temperature||Operating: 0°C ~ +70°C
Storage : -20°C ~ +90°C
|Humidity||Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensing
Storage Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensing
|Dimension||50.95(H) x 30(W)mm|
Power consumption maximum is 9W, average is 4 – 8W.
Main board Power Supply design please provide 3.3V 3A, minimum 3.3V 2.5A.
|Dimensions||9.5 × 6.5 × 1.5 cm|